Bude Lifeboat Run

Date & Location

Bude, Cornwall

Organiser’s Description

The single lap 6 mile course is 80% tarmac/concrete comprising cycleway, canal towpath and farm track; the remaining 20% is footpath. Also 1mile junior run. Start/finish at Bude Rugby Club.

Distances

  • 6 miles
  • 1 mile
  • Running
  • 1 - 5km
  • 6 - 10km
  • 1 - 5 miles
  • 6 - 10 miles
  • Trail

Added By

  • Find A Race Find A Race
    United Kingdom

who's in?

Create your free profile to see what events your friends are doing

sign up / log in

kit stop

Some of the smaller (and not-so-small) brands making good stuff for events like this:

submit an event