Enduroman Festival of Triathlon and Ultra Running
The 9th Enduroman and its associated events will once again take place inside the stunning private estate at Avon Tyrrell, Hampshire during a long weekend of 3 to 6 June 2016. The event has been designed so that almost all the races finish on the same day, creating an atmosphere that only can be experienced in the world of Enduroman.
- Continuous Triple: Swim 7.2 Miles, Bike 336 Miles, Run 78 Miles
- Triple Enduroman: 3 x 1 - Swim 2.4 Miles, Bike 116 Miles, Run 26 Miles per day
- Continuous Double: 2 x 1 - Swim 2.4 Miles, Bike 116 Miles, Run 26 Miles per day
- Double: 2 x 1 - Swim 2.4 Miles, Bike 116 Miles, Run 26 Miles per day
- Single: Swim 2.4 Miles, Bike 116 Miles, Run 26 Miles.
- Half: Swim 1.3 Miles, Bike, 58 Miles, Run 13 Miles
- Enduroman run to max: Think of a distance...
- Ultra 200 Miles
- Ultra 100 Miles
- Ultra 50 Miles
- Marathons: Run 26.2 Miles per day
- Swim 3- 2- 1: Day1 7.2 Miles, Day2 4.8 Miles, Day3 2.4 Miles
First-hand event reviews from people who’ve been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.
Write a review and you’ll be entered into a monthly draw to win a pair of running shoes of your choice from Pro:Direct Running.