London to Paris Cycle Ride
Cycling from London to Paris is one of the great cycle experiences in Europe. Passing through picturesque Kent countryside, we cross the Channel and continue through the small villages and medieval market towns of northern France. With long days in the saddle and some strenuous hill-climbs, the sight of the Eiffel Tower, our finishing point, will evoke a real sense of achievement. Our last day in Paris allows us to explore the sights and soak up the romantic atmosphere of this majestic city!
Registration is £130, with a minimum fundraising amount of £1600 in aid of the Great Ormond Street Hospital. This includes:
- All transport from London to Paris by return (by ferry and Eurostar)
- All meals except Sunday in Paris (free day)
- All accommodation
- Experienced Discover Adventure leaders, mechanics and drivers
- Full vehicle support throughout the trip
- Maps and route information
- Celebration meal in Paris
- Bespoke GOSH jersey
- Amazing incentives and prizes along the way
First-hand event reviews from people who've been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.
It only takes a few seconds and every month we randomly select someone who has taken the time to write a review and send them a £50 Wiggle voucher.