Running is open! Check out the latest update here
RunThrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k
Join us for our RunThrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k on Saturday 10th October!
Come and run a chip timed 5k or 10k through the incredible grounds of London’s Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The RunThrough Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 5k & 10k event is a great opportunity for a fun morning out with a unique themed medal waiting for you at the finish!
9am – 10k Wave 1 (60 minute cut off)
10am – 10k Wave 2 90 minute cut off)
11:30am – 5k Wave 1 (25 minute cut off)
12pm – 5k Wave 2 (45 minute cut off)
Each kilometre is accurately marked out with distance flags and we have plenty of helpers to keep you on track and to encourage you on your way to the finish. Come and enjoy the day with us; we hope to see you there!
A BRAND NEW MEDAL TO BE REVEALED!!
**Due to the Coronavirus and social distancing measures enforced by the government alongside guidance issued by Run Britain we have had to make some changes to the event village and race itself. Click the link below to read details of the changes that will be in place and how it will affect the event village and race.
- All marshals and staff within the event and around the course will be issued with PPE and wear gloves and a mask for the duration of the event.
- As many race packs will be posted out ahead of the event as possible and event communications will be sent via email in the lead up.
- There will not be a formal baggage drop within the event village, please limit the number of belongings you bring to the event and leave anything in the car during the race to reduce contact between runners and staff. If this is not possible, please email email@example.com.
- There will be multiple hygiene stations around the event with hand sanitiser for all runners.
- You will see clear signage around the event village, please follow all signage and instructions from the marshals before, during and after the race.
- There will be a manned, and clearly marked, medical hub within the event village.
DURING THE RACE
- The race will start in waves based on your estimated finish time, with the faster runners at the start and slower near the back to avoid any congestion and the need to overtake on course.
- There will be an informal grab and go water station with sealed sports top bottles on the course, however we ask that you stay hydrated before the event and if you are able to please bring your own. Bottles and camelbacks are permitted.
- If you need to overtake on the course please give a wide berth of at least 1 meter around any runners.
- Spitting and nasal clearance during the race is not permitted.
AFTER THE RACE
- Do not stop within the finish barriers. Please continue past the finish until you pass the medals and are in an open space.
- We ask that once you have collected your medal and water to leave the event village as soon as possible to avoid groups congregating within the event village.
Included is a themed medal, water, fruit & flapjacks!
Sorry, booking has closed for this event 🙁
Booking closed on findarace.com. You may still be able to book a place on the event website.
First-hand event reviews from people who’ve been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.
Write a review and you’ll be entered into a monthly draw to win a pair of running shoes of your choice from Pro:Direct Running.