Saunders Lakeland Mountain Marathon
The Saunders Lakeland Mountain Marathon (SLMM) is a two-day mountain navigation event open to teams of two.
Teams navigate between checkpoints, visiting them in the order given (with the exception of solo Klets and Pillar competitors). The first day finishes at a mid-way campsite. Competitors must carry the lightweight camping and safety equipment listed in the rules
- KLETS CLASSIC CLASS (Solo Event) 10-11hrs
- PILLAR CLASS (Solo Event) 9-10hrs
- BOWFELL CLASS (Team Event) 9-10hrs
- KIRKFELL CLASS (Team Event) 8.5-9.5hrs
- CARROCK FELL CLASS (Team Event) 8-9hrs
- HARTER FELL CLASS (Team Event) 7.5-8.5hrs
- WANSFELL CLASS (Team Event) 7-8hrs
- BEDAFELL CLASS (Junior Team Event) 7-8hrs
More InfoEvent website
First-hand event reviews from people who’ve been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.
Write a review and you’ll be entered into a monthly draw to win a pair of running shoes of your choice from Pro:Direct Running.