The Dragon 100 Coastal Race

Rhossili, Swansea

Organiser's Description

The Dragon 100 Coastal Race is an ultra-trail footrace along the Wales Coastal Path. There is a choice of two distances - 100 miles from Rhossili Bay to Cardiff Bay or 100km from Afan Forest to Cardiff Bay. The routes are ideal for a first attempt at either distance, or for a seasoned runner looking to post a quick time over some fast runnable trails.

80% of the 100mile route follows the Wales Coastal Path and passes through some stunning scenery, including the Gower Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and the Glamorgan Heritage Coast. The remaining 20% of the 100 mile route leaves the Coastalpath and takes you inland through an excellent network of Forestry trails through the Afan Forest. The 100k route starts with some rolling forest trails, then joins onto the Wales Coastal Path at Kenfig sands and follows it to Cardiff. Both routes finish at the iconic Norwegian Church after a run over the Cardiff Bay Barrage.

Distances

100 miles
100 km

Golden Heart Emoji Small

Support your favourite charities

find out more
Target Ovarian Cancer

Join Target Ovarian Cancer: sign up and save lives

Visit site

Would you like your charity to appear here? Let us know support@findarace.com

Reviews

First-hand event reviews from people who've been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.

It only takes a few seconds and every month we randomly select someone who has taken the time to write a review and send them a £50 Wiggle voucher.

Who's In

Create your free profile to see what events your friends are doing

sign up / log in