The St Andrew's Day Half Marathon, 10k, 5k & 1k
The Patron Saint Series comes to its conclusion in Scotland with the St. Andrew’s Day race! This is the final of four events celebrating the home nations. A family friendly event with a choice of four distances, including a 1k option.
St Andrew’s Day is a celebration of Scottish culture, including dancing, music, food and drink, with parties going long into the Winter night. He is not only the patron saint of Scotland, but also singers, fisherman and virtual runners… (the last one has been disputed).
Standard 1k Entry - UK£8.90 BOOK
Standard Half Marathon, 10k, 5k Entry - UK£16.60 BOOK
Standard Family Ticket - UK Up to three children and 2 adults£48.60 BOOK
Europe Half Marathon, 10k, 5k Entry£19.40 BOOK
Europe 1k Entry£10.90 BOOK
Europe Family Ticket Up to three children and 2 Adults£54.10 BOOK
Rest of the World Half Marathon, 10k, 5k Entry£21.40 BOOK
Rest of the World 1k Entry£13.10 BOOK
Rest of the World Family Ticket Up to three children and 2 Adults£59.10 BOOK
Please note the following changes for the event and please read the codes of conduct below.
1. The first change you will notice is the start time. Rather than a single start time for all runners, we are operating a pre-booking system with start times available in 3-minute slots. People will be allocated a place on the start line according to their anticipated finish time, with the fastest runner lining up on the front of the start line.
2. Please arrive ready to run. There are no changing facilities and no facilities for left baggage – this is in line with UKA Guidelines.
3. A sterile area will be in force around the start line with strictly no access to anybody other than participants and race officials. Once you enter this area you will not be able to leave until your race begins. NO SPECTATORS WILL BE ALLOWED WITHIN THIS STERILE AREA.
4. Again, in line with UKA Guidelines, water, in sealed bottles, will be available at the finish and you will be required to collect it yourself from an unmanned water table – hand sanitiser and gloves will be available for you to use. There will not be a water station on the course. Please dispose of the bottles and other litter in the bins provided.
5. Again, in line with UKA Guidelines, no results, race prizes or awards will be available on the day. Results will be uploaded immediately to our website and emailed to participants. Race and age group winners will receive a trophy in the post after the event. Medals will be available to be collected at the event.
6. There will be toilet facilities at the start / finish area and these will be sanitised regularly. Please play your part by washing your hands thoroughly and using hand sanitiser before and after use.
7. Hand sanitiser will be available – please use it regularly.
8. You must maintain social distancing at all times – before, during and after the race. When overtaking another runner please be mindful of the space available.
9. Spectators are not encouraged to attend – but if they must do so, they should not congregate around the race start or finish areas.
10. Once you finish your race please continue to walk through the finish funnel and return direct to your vehicle – do not wait for friends or family.
11. Please read the Participants and Spectators Code of Conduct - Please observe the ‘Rule of 6’ and do not gather in large groups to discuss the race or take team photos.
St. Andrew’s themed bespoke medal for all finishers.
**Prices shown include booking fees. Nothing extra will be added at the checkout**
This is a virtual race, which means you can take part anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace. This also includes treadmill runs/walks.
Simply enter the virtual event and we’ll send you a welcome email with details of how you submit your results. Capture your run / walk on your favourite tracking device and email it to us along with your epic finishers selfie, and we will feature you in the selfie gallery!
If you don’t have an activity tracking device you can still take part, just email your finishing time to us and you will still get your medal.
First-hand event reviews from people who’ve been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.
Write a review and you’ll be entered into a monthly draw to win a pair of running shoes of your choice from Pro:Direct Running.