Velopark Duathlon Childrens Series 3
The events in the series take place on the magnificent closed road circuit surrounding the 2012 Olympic velodrome in the QEOP Velopark, Stratford. The purpose built circuit is 1mile in length. The event format of run-bike-run is chip timed with medals. The event is open to all ability levels and is both an ideal venue for your first duathlon whilst at the same time provides a challenge for the more experienced duathletes and triathletes.
- TriStars (8 years and under) 400m run / 1km bike / 200m run
- TriStar 1 (9-10 years old) 600m run / 3km bike / 600m run
- TriStar 2 (11-12 years old) 1.2km run / 5km bike / 600m run
- TriStar 3 (13-14 years old) 1.6km run / 8km bike / 600m run
- Youth (15-16 years old) 1.6km run / 9.5km bike / 1.6km run