Organiser Referral Offer Terms and Conditions
The findarace.com race organiser referral terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the general terms and conditions of findarace.com.
By referring a race organiser, acting on a referral, using the program the referring race organiser and/or referred race organiser agree to be bound by these terms.
1. Open to new and existing customers of findarace.com pro plans
2. Referring Race organisers must be signed up to a findarace.com pro plan where a commission is taken on entries.
3. Referred Race organisers must sign up to a pro plan.
4. The marketing package worth £500 will consist of:
- 1 month of a boosted event (exclusions apply)
- 1 social post
- 1 inclusion on a monthly trending email to the findarace.com database
*Boosted page targets and timing will be at the discretion of findarace.com.
5. The marketing package is not cash and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. Offer not valid and rewards are not payable for self-referrals and fraudulent transactions. We reserve the right to stop any race organiser from using our services who we believe is using a referral campaign in an unethical manner.
7. findarace.com reserves the right to cancel, alter, amend, suspend, withdraw or terminate race organiser referral offer or to change these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
8. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
9. By using the race organiser referral offer, the referred race organiser agrees to their contact information being sent to the referring race organiser.
10. A referring race organiser should not engage in any misleading, deceptive, annoying, or harassing practices with respect to referrals or Program communications.