Administration and Customer Support Executive
We are findarace.com. We help people discover and book races. Over the past couple of years we have been shaking up the mass-participation events industry. We’re looking for brilliant people to be part of the next stage.
Location: Remote role
Hours: Part-time, 23 hours/week. Flexible with core hours of 10am to 2pm Mon, Wed and Fri.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a part-time customer support and admin exec to join the team.
What you’ll be doing:
Amongst other things, you’ll be:
- The first point of contact for event participants with bookings queries and changes
- Assist Race Organisers with admin requests
- Data entry
- Support the Sales and Accounts teams
Who you are:
- You have super communication and relationship building skills
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You are smart
- You are organised
- You want to get involved in all areas of the business and help out wherever possible
Don't worry, you don't need to have done a sub-3 marathon or finished the MdS, but you do need to be brilliant at team work and ready to smash some admin pb's!
What we can offer you:
- We’ll pay you a competitive salary
- The hours will be flexible
- You’ll be part of the team with daily direct contact with the Founders
A great opportunity to join a profitable and fast-growing start-up. To apply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short covering letter before Friday 23 April.