The Big Run 5K 2024 (Mishawaka)
Mishawaka, IndianaMishawaka, Indiana
Wed 5th June 2024
Global Running Day is our holiday! A celebration of the activity we love and the sport that brings our community together. We invite all runners and walkers to join us for this free event on Wednesday, June 5, to mark the occasion, set a goal and cross the finish line. We encourage you to bring your family, friends, and neighbors. This year we will also have an a la carte option to be chip-timed. All results from the timed option will go against all Fleet Feet Stores Nationwide. Participants will be drawn at random based on finishing time to win prizes, including gift cards.
This years event will be happening in-person at Central Park and will be a 5k distance on the beautiful Riverwalk! The race will begin at 7:00 PM. Packet pick-up will be at the Fleet Feet Mishawaka store (3522 Grape Road, Mishawaka, IN) on Tuesday, June 4, 2024 and day-of-packet-pickup will be available starting at 5:00 PM from the Bendix Pavilion at Central Park.
The Big Run medals will be given to participants registering for the chip-timed option and race shirts will be available for purchase at packet-pickup leading up to the event for $15 (while supplies last).
The Big Run has partnered with Girls on the Run for this event and encourages participants, if able, to donate their registration fee to Girls on the Run. You can donate during your registration or click on the link below for Girls on the Run.
Help Us Give Back: Through our charitable arm, Do the Run Thing™, Fleet Feet has partnered with Girls on the Run and its SoleMates program so we can help more girls cross more finish lines. Why? Because everyone benefits when we support our kids.
Here are two ways you can help:
1) Become a Solemate! Solemates raise critical funds for Girls on the Run while completing a physical challenge. You dont need to be a star athlete to join—you only need to be a champion for the girls in their communities.
2) Donate to your local Girls on the Run council. Your donation will benefit Girls on the Run programs and participants in the Michiana community.
● Find community at your local Fleet Feet.
● Sign up for our newsletters and join the Fleet Feet Rewards Program and Strava Club
● Follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Fleet Feet Mishawaka.
Doing this event?
First-hand event reviews from people who have been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event. You'll be able to review this event once it's taken place.
See who else is doing this event
Be the first
No-one has marked this event as 'Doing' or 'Maybe' yet. Will you be the first?