findarace.com helps millions of people discover and book races in the UK and around the world. Over the past few years we’ve been shaking up the mass participation events industry. We’re now looking for brilliant people to be part of the next stage.
Don't see anything quite right for you? Send us an email and let us know why we need you.
What you’ll be doing:
• Building and maintaining collaborative working relationships with Event Organisers to get them using findarace
• Demonstrating the benefits of findarace, including additional promotion
• Supporting B2B marketing
• Responding to incoming leads and generating your own
• Bringing new ideas to support the sales function
• Managing the administration of Event Organisers and maintaining an effective CRM system
• Working with the wider team to support ad hoc tasks
Who you are:
• A team player with superb communication and relationship building skills
• Great at converting promising leads into sales
• Proactive in searching out and following up on opportunities
• Able to manage your own time to work effectively and independently
• Has at least one year of sales experience (this does not necessarily need to be sporting event related)
• Keen to get involved in all areas of a dynamic and growing business
What we can offer you:
• £26k with uncapped commission
• Flexible working. We’ll support you to deliver results working in the best way for you.
• The opportunity for you to work from wherever you want.
• We’ll provide you with a laptop and phone, and everything you need to work remotely
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• A collaborative, friendly and inclusive company culture that values diversity of thought and is working to build a socially responsible, sustainable business
To apply hit the button below or send an email to [email protected] with your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you would be a great fit at findarace.