Virtual Runs FoundView all ↓
Virtual Runs & Challenges
Looking to get active with a challenge that you can take part in anywhere and anytime? We’ve put together a comprehensive list of virtual running events, including the findarace.com Challenge Club series.
Despite lots of cancelled and postponed "real" races there are still a huge number of events and runs you can take part in to challenge yourself. Virtual running events can be done entirely alone either outdoors or inside on a treadmill without ever setting foot on a start line and ensuring that you respect the current social distancing guidelines.
Our carefully curated virtual races are ideal for keeping fit, chasing your PB times or simply looking after your mental health whilst we’re all spending more time indoors. You don’t have to be a keen runner, virtual runs are ideal for first-time runners and beginners looking to get active too.
Virtual Run FAQ's
What is a Virtual Run?
- A virtual running event is a race that you can do in any location you choose - at the gym, at home on the treadmill or out by yourself around the block. You can run at your own pace, when you want to and how you want to.
What counts as Race Evidence?
Most Virtual Runs offer a few easy ways to provide evidence that you’ve completed the challenge:
- Using any one of the popular running apps will allow you to screenshot your achieved distance
- If you’ve completed the distance on a treadmill you can manually record the activity on your app and screenshot this (Remember - You’re only cheating yourself if you add extra distance!)
- A photo of your distance of a treadmill or smartwatch/fitness tracker
- For longer challenges, you can log your runs in a spreadsheet
Dog Jog Virtual ChallengeVirtual Event
Big Fun Run Virtual ChallengeVirtual Event
Tough Mudder Morden ParkVirtual Event
One Run Global RelayVirtual Event
New York Liberty Virtual RunVirtual Event
Pumpkin Plod Virtual RunVirtual Event
Halloween 10k Virtual ChallengeVirtual Event
Halloween HalfVirtual Event
Zombie Fun Virtual ChallengeVirtual Event
November - Dogs Hero Virtual ChallengeVirtual Event
Virtual MoRunning 5k, 10k, half marathon and marathon 2021Virtual Event
Kilimanjaro Uhuru Run & MarathonVirtual Event
Bonfire Weekend 10k Virtual ChallengeVirtual Event
Big World Run Series (6 medals including a large world map)Virtual Event
Remembrance Sunday Virtual ChallengeVirtual Event
New Zealand Contrast Run & MarathonVirtual Event
Marina Bay Singapore Run & MarathonVirtual Event
St Andrew's Day 10kVirtual Event
The St Andrew's Day Half Marathon, 10k, 5k & 1kVirtual Event
December - Dogs Hero Virtual ChallengeVirtual Event
Snowman RunVirtual Event
Going Crackers at Xmas Free Virtual Run ChallengeVirtual Event