Ealing Half Marathon
Lammas Park, Ealing, LondonLammas Park Gardens, London W5 5JH, UK
Sun 26th September 2021
Starting at 09:00
This is a true community race with a special feeling - look out for the signs welcoming runners from across the World; and if it's your birthday on race day, then you might spot a special sign just for you. Our large scale race has a welcoming feel, with all the security and professionalism you would expect from a road closed London event.
Race Data, Insight & Analysis
The Ealing Half Marathon is popular with beginners and fun runners - in the last edition of the race 76% were unaffiliated runners runners, with only 24% Club runners. Here’s the supporting evidence and more detail of how it compares to other Half Marathons:
2:02:01 Average Finish Time (all runners) - this is almost exactly the same as the average for a UK Half Marathon (2:02:00)
1:55:33 Average Finish Time for men at this event
2:12:47 Average Finish Time for women at this event
– West London’s only fully road closed half marathon
– Voted the UK’s Best Half Marathon 2014, 2015 and 2016 at The Running Awards
– Voted the UK’s Best Half Marathon 2017 and 2018 at The Running Awards
– UKA measured course
– Ealing Mini Mile for 1,500 6-16 year olds on Saturday 25th September
– Family friendly race village to enjoy
– Raising funds for a not-for-profit Community Interest Company
– Bespoke medal
– 700 volunteers to get you round on the day
– 5 unique water stations at churches along the route
– A race for runners created by runners
The race will again be starting and finishing in Lammas Park (Ealing W5 5JH) where the race and retail village will also be located. The Ealing Half Marathon is West London’s only fully road closed half marathon and multi award winning, making it a must-do in the running calendar.
The 13.1 miles will still be run in a single lap, taking in parts of Central Ealing, Montpelier, Pitshanger, West Ealing, Hanwell and St Stephen’s before returning to Lammas Park.
We have FIVE official water stations along our course as marked on the route map, please note that we have some very kind people who set up unofficial water stations along the route. This is a wonderful show of the community spirit that surrounds Ealing Half Marathon but we cannot vouch for any water along the route apart from those at our organised water stations.
See who else is doing this event