Ealing Half Marathon
Get the #EalingFeeling at this triple Gold award winning UK No1 Half Marathon. With closed roads and a 7,000 capacity, this UKA measured course from Lammas Park weaves its way through the surrounds and occasional undulations of Ealing. With over 30,000 spectators lining the route and cheering you on, you'll feel like a superstar as you chase down the miles towards a spectacular finish, where you can claim your exclusive medal.
This is a true community race with a special feeling - look out for the signs welcoming runners from across the World; and if it's your birthday on race day, then you might spot a special sign just for you. Our large scale race has a welcoming feel, with all the security and professionalism you would expect from a road closed London event.
Do it for charity Race entries availableBOOK
– West London’s only fully road closed half marathon
– Voted the UK’s Best Half Marathon 2014, 2015 and 2016 at The Running Awards
– Voted the UK’s Best Half Marathon 2017 and 2018 at The Running Awards
– UKA measured course
– Ealing Mini Mile for 1,500 6-16 year olds on Saturday 25th September
– Family friendly race village to enjoy
– Raising funds for a not-for-profit Community Interest Company
– Bespoke medal
– 700 volunteers to get you round on the day
– 5 unique water stations at churches along the route
– A race for runners created by runners
The race will again be starting and finishing in Lammas Park (Ealing W5 5JH) where the race and retail village will also be located. The Ealing Half Marathon is West London’s only fully road closed half marathon and multi award winning, making it a must-do in the running calendar.
The 13.1 miles will still be run in a single lap, taking in parts of Central Ealing, Montpelier, Pitshanger, West Ealing, Hanwell and St Stephen’s before returning to Lammas Park.
We have FIVE official water stations along our course as marked on the route map, please note that we have some very kind people who set up unofficial water stations along the route. This is a wonderful show of the community spirit that surrounds Ealing Half Marathon but we cannot vouch for any water along the route apart from those at our organised water stations.
First-hand event reviews from people who’ve been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.
Write a review and you’ll be entered into a monthly draw to win a pair of running shoes of your choice from Pro:Direct Running.