This event has taken place
Details about the next edition of this event have been added.
Did you race? Let the community know how you got on and leave a review.Add a review
Want to see all previous and future editions of this event, find them below.
- 09 August 2015
- 08 October 2016
- 21 January 2017
- 08 April 2017
- 05 August 2017
- 06 January 2018
- 14 July 2018
- 20 October 2018
- 22 June 2019
- 10 August 2019
- 05 October 2019
- 23 November 2019
- 05 January 2020
- 15 February 2020
- 29 March 2020
- 06 September 2020
- 05 December 2020
- 15 May 2021
- 05 June 2021
- 08 August 2021
- 16 October 2021
- 20 October 2021
- 13 November 2021
- 11 December 2021
- 20 August 2022
RunThrough Battersea Park 5k & 10k
Battersea Park, LondonBattersea Park, London, UK
Sat 16th October 2021
Starting at 10:30
- All marshals and staff within the event and around the course will be issued with PPE and wear gloves and a mask for the duration of the event.
- As many race packs will be posted out ahead of the event as possible and event communications will be sent via email in the lead up.
- There will not be a formal baggage drop within the event village, please limit the number of belongings you bring to the event and leave anything in the car during the race to reduce contact between runners and staff. If this is not possible, please email email@example.com.
- There will be multiple hygiene stations around the event with hand sanitiser for all runners.
- You will see clear signage around the event village, please follow all signage and instructions from the marshals before, during and after the race.
- There will be a manned, and clearly marked, medical hub within the event village.
DURING THE RACE
- The race will start in waves based on your estimated finish time, with the faster runners at the start and slower near the back to avoid any congestion and the need to overtake on course.
- There will be an informal grab and go water station with sealed sports top bottles on the course, however we ask that you stay hydrated before the event and if you are able to please bring your own. Bottles and camelbacks are permitted.
- If you need to overtake on the course please give a wide berth of at least 1 meter around any runners.
- Spitting and nasal clearance during the race is not permitted.
AFTER THE RACE
- Do not stop within the finish barriers. Please continue past the finish until you pass the medals and are in an open space.
- We ask that once you have collected your medal and water to leave the event village as soon as possible to avoid groups congregating within the event village.
Do it for charity
Flapjacks and bananas
Battersea Park, London SW11 4NJ
How To Get There
If driving, use postcode SW11 4NJ for yuur Satnav.
There is a paid car park open to the public.
For details on how to get to the Park by public transport visit tfl.com.
The Park is easily accessible by both foot and cycle. Cycle parking is available in the Park.
The event village is located next to the Bandstand
Battersea Park itself has two sets of toilets, they are a little walk from the Start/Finish so ensure you take this into account. If you see a toilet on the way walking in, we recommend you use that.
There will be water provided at the 5k point of the race, and there will also be water available at the finish. We have also ordered some flapjacks and bananas for when you finish
During the race
Please be aware that there will be spectators and members of the public using the park.
You are free to wander around the park so you can see where the competitors will be running. It is lapped so you will see them on numerous occasions.
Results will be available on www.runthrough.co.uk after the race.
We will have a photographer taking a few snaps of the race and they will be on our Facebook page after the race so be sure to check it out and see if you can spot yourself
Things to note!
You can decide whether you run 5k or 10k on the day.
There WILL be pedestrians on the paths. We recommend you do not use earphones and you need to pay close attention to everything around you. Please be aware of people, cyclists and dogs
Each kilometre is accurately marked out with sign posts and we have plenty of helpers to keep you on track and to encourage you on your way to the finish.
The course is two laps for the 5k and 4 laps for the 10k on the roads/paths in the Park.