This event has taken place
Congratulations to everyone who took part. We're waiting on information about the next edition of this event.
Did you race? Let the community know how you got on and leave a review.Add a review
Manchester, LancashireSale M33 2LX, UK
Sun 19th December 2021
£17.00 - £37.00
What we are doing for you:
- Races will be started in small waves to avoid congestion at the start. All races are chip timed so staggered starts can be achieved fairly.
- Race briefing will be online for competitors to read in the run up to the race.
- Sanitiser will be available at aid stations, the start/finish area and in the portaloos.
- Aid stations will have wrapped nutrition which can be picked up quickly. You will be required to bring your own cup/bottle to fill up at the aid stations.
- Anyone displaying symptoms will be asked not to attend.
What we ask you to do:
- If you display any of the following symptoms in the 2 weeks prior to your event, please do not attend:
High temperature/ New or continuous cough/ Loss or change in taste/smell
- Please do not turn up more than half an hour before your race start time so we don’t have competitors from multiple race distances in the start area.
- Maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- Ensure you have a cup/bottle to refill at aid stations.
- Move quickly through the aid stations or stand off to the side if respite needed.
- Sanitise hands before and after using toilets.
Nothing in life has zero risk but………..
Outdoor events such as this one in the fresh air are low risk, especially when taking practical, sensible precautions!
Do it for charity
- Bespoke finishers medal
- Scenic trails
- Fully marked and marshalled
- Well stocked aid stations
- Free Parking
- Festive Spirit
- Friendly, enthusiastic volunteers
- On course photographers
Tram stop is available on site as is free parking.
Fantastic, flat trail races.
Each race starts and finishes at Sale Water Park where we lead you out on trails taking in Chorlton Water Park and the River Mersey, with the longer Marathon distance following the Trans Pennine Trail all the way to Little Bollington and returning on the Bridgewater Canal
Please where possible car share or use public transport to attend the event. When parking, be mindful of others and ensure event car parks are used and not verges/side roads. Permissions are granted for these events on the condition that we are as respectful as possible to members of the public, who will also be visiting our lovely locations. Arrive in good time for your event.
Your personal belongings are your responsibility, please keep them safe. Bag drops are often available but are not secure so we recommend you don’t leave valuable items there.
Your chipped race number must be worn and visible at all times. Please bring your own safety pins to secure. If you retire early from the race then a BigFeat marshal must be made aware so we do not send out a search party! Course maps are available on our website in advance, please familiarise yourselves.