This event has taken place
Congratulations to everyone who took part. We're waiting on information about the next edition of this event.
Did you race? Let the community know how you got on and leave a review.Add a review
Lyme Park Half Marathon
Stockport, CheshireLyme Park, Stockport, SK12 2, United Kingdom
Sun 10th July 2022
Starting at 08:00
What we are doing for you:
- Races will be started in small waves to avoid congestion at the start. All races are chip timed so staggered starts can be achieved fairly.
- Race briefing will be online for competitors to read in the run up to the race.
- Sanitiser will be available at aid stations, the start/finish area and in the portaloos.
- Aid stations will have wrapped nutrition which can be picked up quickly. You will be required to bring your own cup/bottle to fill up at the aid stations.
- Anyone displaying symptoms will be asked not to attend.
What we ask you to do:
- If you display any of the following symptoms in the 2 weeks prior to your event, please do not attend:
High temperature/ New or continuous cough/ Loss or change in taste/smell
- Please do not turn up more than half an hour before your race start time so we don’t have competitors from multiple race distances in the start area.
- Maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- Ensure you have a cup/bottle to refill at aid stations.
- Move quickly through the aid stations or stand off to the side if respite needed.
- Sanitise hands before and after using toilets.
Nothing in life has zero risk but………..
Outdoor events such as this one in the fresh air are low risk, especially when taking practical, sensible precautions!
This beautiful course will be fully marked and marshalled with 2 well stocked aid stations and a bespoke medal awaits you at the finish. Parking is at Lyme Park, SK12 2NR, where toilets and post race refreshments are available. Registration will open at 7am and close at 7:45am. Event start time 8am. Event Entry – £29 includes parking and entrance to the park and gardens for the day.
- Incredible views and scenery
- Fully marked courses
- Yummy well stocked aid stations
- Bespoke finishers medal
- Friendly, enthusiastic volunteers
- Energetic and fun atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
This beautiful course is a true mix of undulating countryside with some fast, flat sections near the end.
You might like
Done this event?
First-hand event reviews from people who have been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.Add a review