This event has taken place
Congratulations to everyone who took part. We're waiting on information about the next edition of this event.
Did you race? Let the community know how you got on and leave a review.Add a review
Want to see all previous and future editions of this event, find them below.
Run Sandringham 10K
Sandringham, NorfolkSandringham Estate, Sandringham, UK
Sun 13th November 2022
Starting at 09:00
With a Start and Finish within the Sandringham Estate, the event boasts a scenic route with stunning views of the Norfolk Countryside.
UK Athletics (UKA) save £2.00CLOSED
UK Athletics (UKA) save £2.00CLOSED
Finisher's Goody Bag
Event Photography available
Event Parking, within 5 minute walk from the event village
Downloadable Finishers Certificate
Memories of a fantastic day!
Your new PB?!
- Stunning, scenic run through the Royal Estate
- Closed roads
- Goody bag
- Unique medal
- Trophies for Top 3 Male & Female, and Age Category Winners
How to Get There
Can I run with headphones?
For participant safety, in ear Headphones of any type are banned from the race, but bone conducting headphones are permitted. Anyone seen wearing in ear versions will be disqualified and removed from the results.
Can I get refund?
Unfortunately, refunds are not available, but if you are unable to run on the day, transfers are available on the website until 14 days before the race, for no additional charge. After this date, PLEASE DO NOT pass your race number to someone else. If this is identified, both the runner and ‘new runner’ will be disqualified, banned from future races and referred to the permit regulators.
Can I defer?
Entries are non-refundable and unfortunately cannot be deferred but transfers are available until midnight on 24/08/2022
The main race will start and finish within the Sandringham Estate, and take in the stunning countryside views of Sandringham, and the Royal House. This race will be suitable for all abilities. The course will be marshalled and clearly signposted. Unfortunately no pets, wheelchairs or prams.
The course is mainly on the trails through and surrounding the estate, as well as roads that are closed to traffic. Please follow all signage and Marshal’s directions at all times and keep to the left unless instructed otherwise. Appropriate footwear should be worn (Mixed terrain of approx. 30% trail and 70% road / hard terrain). There is a time limit of two hours on this event (from the final wave).
Please note that the route is provisional and subject to change. It is also unfortunately not possible to run the whole route outside of event day due to the use of the Sandringham Private Land.
10K Start: 9.30am
- Medical teams will be present onsite - if you feel pain, experience dizziness or any other symptoms immediately stop running and seek help from a marshal, who can radio through for medical assistance.
- There will be a designated water station on the course, at around the 5K point, but if you are able to please bring your own water with you to consume where needed.
1. Toilets – based within the event village, on route, as well as within the Visitor Centre adjacent to the private estate.
2. Baggage Store – Based within the event village and open from 8.00am.
3. Race Registration – based a one minute walk from the event parking area, and is open from 8.00am on Sunday.
4. Event Village – playing host to food and drink partners, entertainment, warm up area as well as some of our partner charities.
5. Massage – available for advice and tips pre-event, and that all important rub down once you’ve finished.
6. Goody bags – a goody bag awaits each finisher. Please note medals will be presented to you separately in the finish area.
7. Friends & family meeting point – be sure to agree a place to meet beforehand. The event village will be buzzing on the day - and there will be a designated meeting point sign should you wish to use this.