Run Sandringham 10K
A major new event in the East Anglian running calendar, the Run Sandringham 10K will attract a large field of runners of all abilities to the Winter Residence of Her Majesty the Queen, to run around the Sandringham Estate and surrounding roads and trails, while raising thousands of pounds for good causes.
With a Start and Finish within the Sandringham Estate, the event boasts a scenic route with stunning views of the Norfolk Countryside.
10k Entry 16+ yrs£23.90 BOOK
Finisher's Goody Bag
Event Parking, within 1 minute walk from the event village
Downloadable Finishers Certificate
Memories of a fantastic day!
Your new PB?!
With a start and finish based within the Sandringham Estate, the crowds will be out in force to create a super atmosphere and provide lots of enthusiastic support for all those taking part.
Passing through the finish within the grounds of Sandringham Estate you'll collect your water and your finishers goody bag with a medal to showcase your achievement.
The event hub will be buzzing with lots of post-race facilities, along with food and drink facilities, making it a great place to celebrate your achievement with family and friends.
1. Toilets – based within the event village, on route, as well as within the Visitor Centre adjacent to the private estate.
2. Baggage Store – Based within the event village and open from 7.30am.
3. Race Registration – based a one minute walk from the event parking area, and is open from 7.30am on Sunday.
4. Event Village – playing host to live music, food and drink partners, entertainment, warm up area, medal engraving as well as some of our partner charities.
5. Massage – available for advice and tips pre-event, and that all important rub down once you’ve finished.
6. Goody bags – a goody bag awaits each finisher. Please note medals will be presented to you separately in the finish area.
7. Friends & family meeting point – be sure to agree a place to meet beforehand. The event village will be buzzing on the day - and there will be a designated meeting point sign should you wish to use this.
Registration will be open from 8:00am, and you will need to line up in the queue designated by your surname. Runners MUST write their name, any medical condition, emergency contact name and contact number on reverse of their race number where requested.
First-hand event reviews from people who’ve been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.
Write a review and you’ll be entered into a monthly draw to win a pair of running shoes of your choice from Pro:Direct Running.