Ultra X 50 England
Ultra X 50 England is a 50km ultramarathon that takes place in the Peak District National Park, an upland area characterised by vast green landscapes, rounded hills, plateaus, valleys, limestone gorges, and gritstone escarpments.
Inhabited from the Mesolithic era, the Peak District has a rich history of agriculture, mining, and quarrying, and is now famous for its spectacular scenery, spa towns, caves, and network of footpaths and cycling trails. With a huge variety of remote terrain, challenging climbs, and stunning upland scenery on offer, the Peak District is one of the best trail running locations in the Country.
Ultra X 50 England takes place on the second day (Sunday) of Ultra X 125 England.
Individual Stage Entry (50km) from£48 BOOK
1. Race entry
2. Medical staff on course
3. Osteopathy staff on course
4. Drinking water at checkpoints on course
5. Ground assistance and full safety support
6. Digital copies of all images from event photographer
7. Individual/team rankings and ITRA points
8. Finisher’s medal
1. Travel to the Peak District
2. Any accommodation
3. Personal food, kit and equipment (see kit list below)
4. Comprehensive insurance (to cover cancellations, loss of items, injury etc)
5. Training costs
6. Spending money
7. Transport home for runners who are disqualified or withdraw early
Participants may arrive at Race HQ from 08:30 onwards. Upon arrival, participants will be issued their bib number and tracker for the day.
We anticipate runners completing the race in 4-12 hours. At the finish line, there will be food, drinks and merchandise available to purchase.
First-hand event reviews from people who’ve been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.
Write a review and you’ll be entered into a monthly draw to win a pair of running shoes of your choice from Pro:Direct Running.