This event has taken place
Congratulations to everyone who took part. We're waiting on information about the next edition of this event.
Did you race? Let the community know how you got on and leave a review.Add a review
Dark Dart Dash
Totnes, DevonThe Plains, Totnes TQ9 5DR, UK
Sun 27th March 2022
Starting at 15:00
£16.00 - £26.75
Covid Safety measures
These will comply with the Governing Body Guidelines the TRA, under the auspices of England Athletics and the ARC.
- Hand sanitiser will be placed outside all toilets, as well as on a table. Paper toilet seat covers, one per person, will be used in toilets and portable loos
- Signs reminding of ‘social distancing’ will be placed around the venue.
- Seated staff will wear masks.
- We WILL NOT be holding a race briefing. Instead runners will receive an electronic briefing with a video and description of the route.
- For the start, we will be using a rolling start wave window split in to two one hour windows. This will be done alphabetically.
- This event will be signed and marshalled.
- Race chips/numbers will either sent out in the post, or ‘dipped’ in an antiseptic ‘bath’ and collected at registration.
- There will be no prize giving ceremony.
- Water and finisher’s medals will be located remote from the Finish to discourage social gathering (our biggest concern).
- Spectators will not be encouraged.
- All marshals will be given bin bags and disposable gloves. Anyone caught littering will be disqualified.
We will be signing runners back in back in when they finish their run behind the Plume of Feathers Pub . All runners will be issued with an NFC chip which will be used to sign in at the finish. They will swipe themselves in at the end and we will have a manual paperback system. We will be accounting for all of our runners with this new back-up policy. This applies to ALL runners. We will also have sweepers out on the course for all three distances.
The Dark Dart Dash is a 5k, 10K and 12 mile mixed terrain night race around the woods and trails on the edge of the Dart, is back for its seventh year.
We’ve revised the Wild Dart Aquathlon and old Moonlit Flit route, to make it a stunning 12 mile and 10k circular night run, which will be fully marked and marshalled.
The terrain is challenging but there and is a genuinely mixed terrain event. Unlike the old Dartington Dark Dart Dash, there will be a few hills and a very welcoming post run venue. Bring your friends, dress up, have a sup of Don’t forget to bring a head torch…you will need it!
Electronic chip timing
Fully marked out course
Arrows & flashing lights
Birch wood finisher’s medal
Number transfer if you are unable to run
Category prizes & spot prizes (via our free to join Strava club).
Ticket option for comedy night at the Seven Stars afterwards.
start time and race schedule
4.00pm Registration opens for race pack collection. NB: No on the night registrations
6.00pm Start of 12 miles
6.45pm Start of 10K
NB: THERE will be a race briefing on the night at the Seven Stars
7.25pm Approx first 10k finisher expected
7.45pm Approx first ‘LONG’ finisher expected
Medals, Prizes and results
Every finisher will get one of our special handmade wooden medals. Results will be published on Facebook on Saturday night. Or you can download the free Webscorer app (for iphone or Android) to your phone and see live results just after the race or just browse on your phone to Webscorer.com & look for the results tab.
You might like
Done this event?
First-hand event reviews from people who have been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.Add a review