Hillingdon Half Marathon & 10k

Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex

Organiser's Description

The start and finish for both the Half Marathon and the 10k is at Brunel University, in Uxbridge, Middlesex. The Half Marathon is a two lap route, the 10k is one lap, and both are described as fast and mildly undulating.

The race is run entirely on hard ground, 90% of which will be on pavements, with the remaining 10% on the roads surrounding Brunel University, which are not traffic free.



Start Time

09:00am

Races

  • Half Marathon (Un-Affilliated)
    £28.60 CLOSED
  • 10K (Un-Affiliated)
    £20.14 CLOSED

Finisher's Medal

Technical T Shirt for all finishers

Cash prizes for:

Half Marathon - Fastest male under 72 minutes £250

Half Marathon - Fastest female under 80 minutes £250

10K - Fastest male under 34 minutes £100

10K - Fastest female under 38 minutes £100

Age group prizes in 10 year bands

Water stations

Distance markers

Baggage area

Brunel University, Kingston Lane, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3PH

BY CAR:

From the M4: Leave the M4 at junction 4 on to Stockley Road. At the second roundabout turn right on to Park View Road. Then take the first left on to Colham Green Road. Go over a mini roundabout and continue to a second mini roundabout. Turn left here and continue past Hillingdon Hospital and across a set of traffic lights. At the roundabout, go straight on and take the first right into Kingston Lane. At the next roundabout, turn left into the university.

From the A40/M40: At Swakeleys roundabout take the B483 exit to Uxbridge. Follow the signs across two mini roundabouts. At a major roundabout, bear left on to the A4020 (signposted to Brunel); at the second set of traffic lights turn right into Kingston Lane. At the roundabout, turn right into the university.

From the M25: From the North or the South, join M40 or M4 and follow instructions as above.

BY BUS:

From Uxbridge tube station: Buses U1, U2, U4 and U7 stop by the main entrance of the University (Kingston Lane).

BY TUBE:

Uxbridge tube station (Travelcard Zone 6) is about one mile from Brunel’s campus. You can get to Uxbridge from central London (Baker Street) on the Metropolitan Line or Piccadilly Line in as quick as 40 minutes. When you arrive at Uxbridge, leave the tube station from the exit on your right to get to the bus station. The bus takes 10 minutes; or you can walk to the campus in 20 minutes - about 1 mile.

Parking is available at Brunel University. Charges may apply,

The course will be the same route as previous years and is detailed below.

The race is 1 or 2 laps and starts and finishes in the same location on Brunel University

The Half Marathon course map is: here

The 10K course map is: here

Race numbers

Race numbers will not be posted out in advance of the race. They can be collected on race day after 7am. Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.

Minimum age:

Half marathon: 17yrs; 10k: 15yrs

Start times:

Start time is 09:00 am for the Half Marathon and 09:35am for the 10K.

Changing

Come changed and ready to run if possible but a baggage area is provided.

Toilets

Toilets will be provided for the event.

Refunds

ActiveTrainingWorld do not offer transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. Instead every person who books an event has the option to purchase "Refund Protection" which allows them to get a full refund of entry fees in the event of an injury, illness or other reasons specified on the policy. The link to claim your refund will be on your confirmation email along with your booking reference number. Terms & Conditions are here

Loading Map

Sorry, booking has closed for this event 🙁

  • Half Marathon (Un-Affilliated)
    £28.60 CLOSED
  • 10K (Un-Affiliated)
    £20.14 CLOSED
Alzheimers

Let’s take on dementia together

Read more
Bhf

You can help beat heartbreak forever

Read more

Would you like your charity to appear here? Let us know support@findarace.com

Reviews

Write a review and you’ll be entered into a monthly draw to win a pair of running shoes of your choice from Pro:Direct Running.

Very well organised

A very well organised event..excellent running route too. Got my PB there

Paramjit Bhogal / Feb 24, 2020

Who's In

Create your free profile to see what events your friends are doing

sign up / log in