Run Northumberland Rothbury Festive 10k
Morpeth, NorthumberlandSilverton Lane, Morpeth, NE65 7, United Kingdom
Mon 27th December 2021
Starting at 08:00
Participant code of conduct
Please ensure that you read and observe this code of conduct to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for everyone.
• Do not travel to the event if you are showing any symptoms of covid-19 as outlined by the NHS
• Do your homework – make sure you are aware of and understand the pre-race briefing information offered by your event
• Come ready to run - minimise your interaction with race staff, volunteers and participants by being as self-sufficient as possible
• Come alone if you can
• Under no circumstances swap your number or give your place to another participant
• Be respectful to volunteers and participants
• Observe social distancing wherever possible
• Carefully consider your travel plans, avoiding public transport if at all possible
• Leave more time than you normally would to get to and from the event
• Be prepared to bring your own water and food and carry it with you during the race and please dispose of rubbish responsibly
Those of you who have taken part in the Coquet half or 10k will be familiar with the route, starting at the Middle School, the first mile is downhill, then it takes the Whitton Bank Road to join Carterside Road on an out and back course turning before Little Tosson, before finishing at the Riverside Park in Rothbury.
UK Athletics (UKA) save £2.00
UK Athletics (UKA) save £2.00
Do it for charity
Medal for every finisher
1st Male/Female Overall £50
2nd Male/Female Overall £30
3rd Male/Female Overall £20
First Veteran in each age group (L35+ and M40+) (minimum of 5 in an age group for 1st to qualify for a prize) £10
First team for men and women (3 team members to score plus minimum of 3 teams to qualify. A UKA registered club vest must be worn)
- Bag drop
- Toilets near start/finish
- Medal for all finishers
Those of you who have taken part in the Coquet half or 10k will be familiar with the route, starting at the Middle School, the first mile is downhill, then it takes the Whitton Bank Road to join Carterside Road on an out and back course turning before Little Tosson, before finishing at the Riverside Park in Rothbury. The course is undulating.
You will recieve information and instructions by email approximately 3 days before the race. It is important that your email account is accessible to you and that you check for the email before the race.
Please be aware we do not post out race numbers, these are to be collected on the day from registration, we will provide safety pins.
Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds if you are ill, injured or change your plans.
Up to 14 days before race we can allow you to change the event or defer to next years race. See full instructions here
With 14 days of the event NO changes can be made
As a guideline please look at the below times. If we are holding multiple races on the day you will have up until the cut off of the longest race to complete your run.
10k - 1 hour 30 minutes
Half Marathon - 3 hours
Marathon - 6 hours
Done this event?
First-hand event reviews from people who have been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.Add a review
See who else is doing this event
Be the first
No-one has marked this event as 'Doing' or 'Maybe' yet. Will you be the first?