Kew Gardens 10K
Kew Gardens, LondonRichmond TW9 3AB, UK
Sat 11th September 2021
Starting at 08:15
Even with final approval we know things can change fast at the moment. If we are unable to hold the event you can transfer your entry into the next event or we can offer all our entrants a full refund minus £2.50 booking fee.
Runfest Limited will make every effort to stage the Kew Gardens 10K as advertised on 11th September 2021. However given the uncertainty regarding Covid 19 and restrictions imposed by the UK Government we recognise it may be necessary to modify the race to meet restrictions in place at the time or, in extreme circumstances to postpone the race to a later date. We make it clear by this statement that as Covid 19 restrictions are not under our control, in the event of postponement we will not offer refunds, but will defer runners to the new date or to another race organised by Runfest Ltd
The 10k takes places completely within the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew, a wonderfully scenic World Heritage site, and has a start which we believe to be the most beautiful of any running race in Europe! The course is not only beautiful, but flat, offering the perfect opportunity for the UK's fastest 10k!
- The only chance to run inside the beautiful World Heritage Site - Kew Gardens.
- An amazing medal for every finisher!
- Receive a running Tech Tee
- Free family entry (after the run) into Kew Gardens*.
- Great family day out with the new Kids' playground!
- Run past amazing features and living plant collections.
- London's flattest 10k!
- Socially distanced course entertainment!
* Entry after the run is up to 2 Adults and 2 children. Runners must enter Kew with family before 12 noon.
How to Get There
1. Get a train to Richmond Station and from there take the 65 bus to Kew Green or an Uber (£6 - £8)
2. Get a train to Turnham Green (picadilly Line) walk 5 mins to Chiswick Lane, take 237 or 267 to Kew Bridge, walk over the bridge and Ferry Lane is on the right.
3. Get to Claphan Junction and take an Uber (£16 - £20)
If you are local we advise cycling to the event and you can use the pike parking on Kew Green. This is a great warm up for your legs!
For all other options please visit Transport for London or National Rail.
You MUST enter via Ferry Lane off Kew Green (next to Kew Green Preparatory School) .
Course Details & Route
Race Start Time: 8.20am
Minimum age - 15 on day of race
First Aid: Full professional cover in place throughout the course.
Marshalls: The entire course will be fully marshalled. Marshalls are volunteers so please say thanks to these amazing people!
Sweep Marshalls: A sweep Marshall will be present to assist athletes who do not complete the course and will be transported to the finish line.
Race Day Timings: Due to Covid-19 and social distancing, all runners will be given an arrival time to avoid congestion. Friends and family of runners are not able to spectate inside Kew Gardens this year, however, all are welcome to enter Kew Gardens free of charge afterwards to make a day of it.
Please take weekend public transport timetables and delays into consideration.
All UK race packs will be posted via 2nd class post two weeks before the race. You should expect to receive this in the final week.
If you are travelling to the race from outside the UK you are an International runner and will receive collection details closer to the race.
Kew Gardens - Free Entry details
Your Kew Gardens 10K entry includes two FREE adult and 2 children's tickets into Kew Gardens (before the gates close at 11:59am) - rrp is £15 per person.
See who else is doing this event