Kew Gardens 10k @ Richmond RUNFEST
10 Reasons to Run Kew Gardens 10k:
- Free entry for supporters into Kew Gardens* (rrp is £15 per person)- great family day out with the new Kids' playground!
- An amazing medal is rewarded to every finisher!
- Receive a quality NIKE tech souvenir t-shirt.
- Run past amazing features and living plant collections in Kew Gardens.
- London's flattest 10k!
- The only chance to run inside the beautiful World Heritage Site - Kew Gardens.
- Free beer at the end!
- We have female and male cut t-shirts
- Course entertainment!
- Poshest baggage drop (inside the Nash Conservatory) - There are only two Nash Conservatories ever built. The other one is the Queen's swimming pool in Buckingham Palace!
*Your Kew Gardens 10K entry includes two FREE adult and UNLIMITED children's tickets into Kew Gardens (before the gates close at 8:45am)
This 10k is part of the Richmond RUNFEST, London’s most exclusive event, which also includes the RUNFEST Marathon and Half Marathon. The 10k takes places completely within the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew, a wonderfully scenic World Heritage site, and has a start which we believe to be the most beautiful of any running race in Europe! The course is not only beautiful, but flat, offering the perfect opportunity for the UK's fastest 10k!
Also kids' mile and 5K runs are available next door in the afternoon at Old Deer Park
More InfoEvent website
All UK race packs will be posted via 2nd class post two weeks before the race. You should expect to receive this in the final week [7th-11th September].
If you are travelling to the race from outside the UK you are an International runner and will receive collection details closer to the race.
First-hand event reviews from people who’ve been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.
Write a review and you’ll be entered into a monthly draw to win a pair of running shoes of your choice from Pro:Direct Running.