This event has taken place
Congratulations to everyone who took part. We're waiting on information about the next edition of this event.
Did you race? Let the community know how you got on and leave a review.Add your review
INTERNATIONAL BEER DAY 10K
Castle Combe Motor Racing CircuitCastle Combe Circuit Castle Combe Ltd Chippenham Wiltshire SN14 7EY England
Sun 30th August 2020
Do it for charity
- Chip timing including lap splits – live to smartphone results service.
- Distance markers every km.
- Medal for all finishers.
- The #dbmaxpaceteam on hand to guide you to your goals. Please note you need to book a start time with a pacer online. Places for this are limited so book early.
- Beginner friendly racing.
- On-site toilets
- Race Photography from Charles Whitton Photography
- Medal now with optional iTaB (see below).
- If you entered the virtual version, you have the option to choose an alternative medal rather than have two the same.
10k – Waves starting from 10:00 to 12:30. A maximum of 6 people will start every 2 minutes. All runners will need a face covering for the start area (not for running). A buff is ideal as it can then be worn on wrist or round neck whilst running.
The venue has plenty of parking. When arriving you will use the Westway Entrance and park as directed. Please ensure you park with good spacing to allow for social distancing at all times.
How To Get There
Getting to the venue couldn’t be easier and it is only a short distance from Junction 17 of the M4. Car times from Major Cities are
London – 1 hour 30 minutes Birmingham – 1 hour 30 minutes Bristol – 35 minutes Cardiff – 60 minutes Swansea – 1 hour 45 minutes Exeter – 1 hour 30 minutes
Directions – Castle Combe Motor Racing Circuit