Ultra X Sri Lanka
Udawalawa, RathnapuraUdawalawa, Sabaragamuwa, Sri Lanka
Sat 19th March 2022 - Sat 26th March 2022
Sri Lanka is a beautiful place with an incredibly diverse culture, steeped in rich history and vibrant colour. The course takes competitors past tea plantations and sugar factories, through 10,000 year old rainforests, along stunning countryside trails, and down rushing rivers. During this unforgettable week, competitors will experience the place, the people, and the beauty of this iconic country in full.
1. Race entry
2. Accommodation during the race (20-25 March)
3. Transfers between Negombo and Udawalawe
4. Fully marked course
5. Medical staff on course and at all campsites
6. Osteopathy staff on course and at all campsites
7. Drinking water at checkpoints on course and hot water for preparing food at all campsites
8. Celebratory meal and local entertainment on the final night of the race
9. Ground assistance and full safety support
10. Digital copies of all images from event photographer
11. ITRA/UTMB points
12. Finisher’s medal
2. Accommodation before or after the race (accommodation at the race hotel can be purchased as an add-on at checkout)
3. Personal food, kit and equipment (see kit list below)
4. Comprehensive insurance (to cover cancellations, loss of items, injury etc)
5. Training costs
6. Spending money
7. Transport home for runners who are disqualified or withdraw early
The course takes competitors past tea plantations and sugar factories,
through 10,000 year old rainforests, along stunning countryside trails,
and down rushing rivers, covering a total distance of 250km (155 miles).
The living accommodation consists of tents shared by up to six competitors.
All participants must provide their own roll mats and sleeping bags.
This is NOT a self-supported race. Runners only carry their daily nutrition and emergency kit. Race holdalls are transported between campsites.
Competitors will need to provide their own food from Sunday 20th March to Saturday 26th March. Dehydrated or freeze dried food is recommended.
Friends, Family and volunteering
We understand that competitors may wish to travel to Sri Lanka with family or friends. Should they wish to enjoy the country while you race, we highly recommend visiting the following sights. Alternatively, you can visit them together after the event.
If one of your party would like to volunteer at the race while you take part, they can complete the Volunteer Application Form and we will do our best to accommodate them.
If you would like to learn more about our Ultra X Sri Lanka spectator packages, please email email@example.com.
Done this event?
First-hand event reviews from people who have been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.Add a review
See who else is doing this event
Be the first
No-one has marked this event as 'Doing' or 'Maybe' yet. Will you be the first?