The Brackley triathlon is open to anyone age 8 to 108 of any ability, complete novice to elite athlete, and individual entries to relay teams. The children's bike course is on flat low cut grass and the adults bike on a 15k route along surrounding country roads and return to transition for a final run on the sports field. The children's course is entirely enclosed and traffic free. Pool swims.
- Adult sprint: 400m / 15 km / 5 km
- Adult novice: 200m / 15 km / 3 km
- Youth: 400m / 8 km / 3 km run
- TriStar 3: 300m / 6 km / 2.4 km
- TriStar 2: 200m / 4 km / 1.8 km
- TriStar 1: 150m / 2 km / 1.2 km
- TriStart: 50m / 1 km / 600m
First-hand event reviews from people who’ve been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.
Write a review and you’ll be entered into a monthly draw to win a pair of running shoes of your choice from Pro:Direct Running.