Exercise & Races COVID 19 - Latest
Virtual Power Hour
Off the back of Sir Mo Farah breaking the 1 Hour distance World Record on Friday 4th September 2020, why not sign up to our latest virtual challenge and see how far you can run in 60 minutes!
The rules are simple...
- Put your running watch on.
- Start your watch and run as far as you can in 1 hour.
- Stop your watch and record the distance achieved.
- Send us an email to email@example.com with your proof of time & distance.
- Receive your medal (and optional personalised print +£10) in the post shortly afterwards.
- Sit back and bask in the glory of your achievement.
What you get...
- Virtual 'Power Hour' Finisher Medal
- Optional Personalised A4 Print detailing your full name and total distance covered (+£10)
- Digital Race bib sent to you via email that you can print off and wear during your 'Power Hour'.
Each entrant will get a personalised bib number with their name, for use during the ‘Power Hour’:
First-hand event reviews from people who’ve been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.
Write a review and you’ll be entered into a monthly draw to win a pair of running shoes of your choice from Pro:Direct Running.