Private Equity Triathlon
The Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon is specifically designed for private equity, venture capital, professional services (eg banks, credit managers, accountants, lawyers, consultants, hedge funds) and portfolio companies. A choice of distances and events promise to feed your competitive spirit with plenty of inter-company and inter-industry competition, followed by a bbq giving you an opportunity to compare race times. With kids’ races built into the day, this is a family day out combined with an opportunity to network with people from the industry, all at the safe, flat venue of Eton Dorney Lake.
- 400m Swim, 10.6 km Bike, 2.5 km Run
- 750m Swim, 21.2 km Bike, 5 km Run
- 9-12yrs: 1km Run, 3 km Bike, 1 km Run
- 13-16yrs: 1.5 km Run, 5 km Bike, 1.5 km Run
- 4-8yrs: 390m Scoot, 390m Bike, 250m Run