This event has taken place
Congratulations to everyone who took part. We're waiting on information about the next edition of this event.
Did you race? Let the community know how you got on and leave a review.Add a review
Want to see all previous and future editions of this event, find them below.
Richmond Marathon @ Richmond RUNFEST
Kew GardensRichmond TW9 3AB, UK
Sun 12th September 2021
Arrive wearing a mask and keep this on until you get to the start line where you can dispose of your mask in bins provided. You do not have to wear this during the run.
Please wherever possible, do not bring any baggage to the event. This is to protect both yourself and our staff.
Please respect social distancing before, during and after the completion of your run.
Immediately upon finishing we request that you make your way to the Gardens exit where in Brentford Car Park you will find water, goody bags and medals. It is of critical importance that the area around the finish line is kept clear to ensure everyone’s safety.
We know you may want to congratulate other runners on a great run, but please refrain from doing so in a physical way!
Please remember to carry out a COVID-19 self assessment accessible at: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19.
The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- A high temperature - this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough - this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste - this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Importantly do not travel to the event if you have been contacted by Track and Trace, are experiencing any of the above symptoms or are awaiting the results of a test.
For more information please visit this NHS corona virus website. Click here
London's flattest Marathon! The Marathon starts within the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, running through Hampton Court Palace!
Tour the gardens before passing historical assets including Ham House, Richmond Green, Teddington Lock, Hampton Court Palace and the meandering River Thames.
With three famous bridges, two Royal Palaces and one famous river this race has been described as "the Worlds most scenic Marathon!"
Amazing medal, Amazing tee and a free beer and after party music festival (plus goody bag).
- Amazing Tech Tee in female cut also
- We're known for our heavy medals!
- A free beer from Fullers after the event
- Music festival after-party. Free for friends and family.
- Supporters can see you off inside Kew Gardens for Free in the morning.
How to Get There
Fast and Flat. London's FLATTEST Marathon that is also London Marathon Good for age qualifier.
Can you qualify for 'Good for Age' (London Marathon, Boston)?