Richmond Marathon @ Richmond RUNFEST
Be part of London’s most exclusive event! The Richmond Half Marathon is part of a weekend which also includes the Richmond RUNFEST Marathon, and the Kew Gardens 10k, and Richmond 5K which all start within the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, and finish in the Old Deer Park in Richmond.
"London's most FLATTEST race just got more beautiful"
Run through London's greenest borough including Kew Gardens, Richmond Bridge and Hampton Court Palace.
With three famous bridges, two Royal Palaces and one famous river this race has been described as "the Worlds most scenic Marathon! "
Like the Richmond Half and Kew Gardens 10k, the RUNFEST Marathon starts inside Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. The race will tour Richmond's greenest borough, the marathon highlight being the majestic Hampton Court Palace just over half way!
Do it for charity Race entries availableBOOK
Reasons to Run the Richmond Marathon:
- An amazing medal is rewarded to every finisher - this year's will be a golden heart with British Heart Foundation who are the 2019 Charity of the Year.
- Receive a quality NIKE tech souvenir t-shirt including a Banksy inspired skyline of Kew Gardens
- Extra special this year - not only will runners be running through a World Heritage site, but this year they will also be running past dazzling Chihuly glass sculptures
- London's flattest marathon. Flatter than London Marathon.
- The only chance to run inside the beautiful World Heritage Site - Kew Gardens & Hampton Court Palace!
- Free beer at the end!
- We have female and male cut t-shirts
- Course entertainment and music party after!
Do it for charity 💛
Please select a charity from the list below for more information about how you can help their vital work. They will really appreciate your support.
Would you like your charity to appear here? Let us know email@example.com
Beautiful location and nicely organised.
I would give 4 and a half stars if i could. Almost 5 but just a few flaws. Firstly could have done with a few more toilets. And the timing chip was attached to the foot, which i dislike. A timer clock at the end would have been nice as well. But overall still a great event in a beautiful place.