Diamond Tri, Scootathlon & Swims
To commemorate the biggest sporting event in the World descending on London, and the Diamond Jubilee, a new multisport event was designed to get everyone involved in the UK’s fastest growing mass participation sport - and now in its 4th year, there really is something for everyone! The location is Dorney Lake and on offer are multiple traithlon distances, from taster sessions to Olympic, each with an open water swim, a bike leg on closed roads, and a nice flat run. A perfect course for everyone, including the spectators. Also 4 x open water swim events: 1,2,3,4k, and Scootathon for the little ones.
- Taster Tri: 200m Swim, 5.3 km Bike, 2.5 km Run
- Novice Tri: 400m Swim, 10.6 km Bike, 2.5 km Run
- Sprint: 750m Swim, 21.2 km Bike, 5 km Run
- Olympic: 1500m Swim, 42.4 km Bike, 10 km Run
- Scootathon: 390m Scoot, 390m Bike, 250m Run
- OpenWater Swims: 1 km, 2 km, 3 km, 4 km
First-hand event reviews from people who've been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.
It only takes a few seconds and every month we randomly select someone who has taken the time to write a review and send them a £50 Wiggle voucher.