100 miles with 16 stages along an awesome patch of Scottish coastline. Join up as a team of 4 and run through sunrise and sunset.
Embrace the community spirit and your positive mental health in the late Summer of 2021 with this spectacular mixed terrain coastal relay, connecting Dundee, St Andrews and Edinburgh.
The perfect way to reconnect with friends, family or work colleagues.
Exclusive Scurry 2 bridges t shirt for each team member
Bespoke Finishers Medal for each team member
Race Chip timing and results. All stages timed.
Scurry 2 Bridges team car number and car parking charges along the route
Team of over 80 marshals and event crew along the route
Costs related to preparing and organising the race
Toilets at most stage changeovers
Water stations and snack stations
Maps with race legs in GPX Format
First Aid teams and Raynet communications
Dundee – St Andrews – Edinburgh
161km / 100 miles.
4 stages each of between 4 and 13km and totalling 35km to 45km per runner.
2 Bridges, 2 Firths
An awesome patch of Scottish coastline
Run through sunrise and sunset
Dundee Riverside Park Pitches, Scotland
Time: Provisional race starts 6.00am – 7.00am.
Staggered starts - official start times will be sent in pre-race information nearer the event date.
Please ensure you arrive 40 minutes before your start wave to allow sufficient time for check-in, compulsory kit checks and race briefing.
We are looking into this option for an ultimate solo 100 mile challenge alongside the relay event. We may introduce a few limited entry solo places once the team places are filled. You would need your own support driver throughout. Discussions are taking place and certain criteria (such as previous ultra-distances achieved or specific run times ) will need to be met. We will update the website if this does become an option.
Please email email@example.com if you think this would be an ultra-run you would wish to attend and add in any evidence that you feel you are ready to take on such a challenge and we will happily note your interest for now.
We ask that your team are able to run within an average pace of 7.30 minutes per km or 12 minutes per mile.
Runners must record on sign up a 10km time in the past 2 years of a max of 1hr 10 minutes.
The event will have a cut off time (to be confirmed) after the first 8 stages are complete – see rule 3 below.
Your race start will depend on your average team 10km time.
The following equipment is required by race rule 36. When checking in at registration each
team must have:
(even if you feel your team may be fast enough to complete the challenge before dark)
• One reflective vest or bib for each member of the team.
• At least 2 headtorches (or flashlights) each with extra backup batteries.
• Every team member must carry a fully charged mobile phone – which must be kept on throughout each running stage and the volume on.
• Water bottles for filling up at most stage changeovers.
• Ideally an additional LED tail light again with back up batteries.
• Water hydration pack to run with.
• Waterproofs / base layers / hat and running gloves – be prepared and dress for the
• Carry a full change of clothing in the team vehicle / towels and extra run shoes
• A basic first aid kit including e.g. plasters, blister plasters or Compeed, cleansing wipes,
adhesive tape, sterile dressing / gauze pad, triangle bandage, safety pins and elasticated
• Section 4 above will be adapted nearer the time to outline the food vans available or recommended food stops near each stage changeover.
• We aim to have water and or Active Root available at a number of stage changeovers to refill water bottles and will also confirm any snack tables nearer the time. Beyond the water/Active Root and race snacks, each team is responsible for purchasing / providing their own meals and snacks for the duration of the event.
First-hand event reviews from people who’ve been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.
Write a review and you’ll be entered into a monthly draw to win a pair of running shoes of your choice from Pro:Direct Running.