Supernova Virtual Winter Challenge
Virtual EventUnited Kingdom
Fri 31st December 2021
£12.00 - £15.00
You can choose which distance you plan to run, jog or walk as part of your Supernova Winter Challenge. It’s the perfect way to keep fit and keep you positive during these colder months!
– Supernova head torch – so that you can stay safe and visible as you complete your challenge.
– Supernova neck scarf – guaranteed to help keep you warm and cosy!
– Supernova duffle bag – fabulous and reusable
– Supernova foil blanket – to help keep you warm after completing your challenge
– Stunning Supernova medal keychain and lanyard for your Supernova Virtual Winter Challenge completion celebration!
While you await the arrival of your pack, you’ll receive:
– Personalised Event Information Pack to help you prepare for your challenge
– Training plans tailored to your individual ability
– Top tips for planning a safe route for your challenge
– Supernova Virtual Winter Challenge audio countdown to kick start your challenge in style
How Do I Take Part
The beauty of the Challenge is that you can choose how and when you’d like to do it. The Challenge can be completed at any time until 28 February 2021, giving you plenty of time to train and fundraise for a charity of your choice if you wish to do so.
You might decide to tackle your distance in one go, or over multiple days, you may wish to walk, jog or run – you get to choose, it’s your challenge! Upon entering, we will send you your Supernova Virtual Winter Challenge Pack within 10 working days and you’ll have access to lots of other information to help you plan a safe and fun challenge.
Upon completing your Virtual Challenge, you will login to your My Details account and tick a box to let us know you’ve completed it. You’ll then be added to the Supernova Virtual Winter Challenge Glow-ry list on our website and your Supernova Virtual Winter Challenge certificate will be available to download in your account! It’s as simple as that!
See who else is doing this event