This event has taken place
Congratulations to everyone who took part. We're waiting on information about the next edition of this event.
Did you race? Let the community know how you got on and leave a review.Add a review
Want to see all previous and future editions of this event, find them below.
Chase The Sun Tatton 10k
Tatton Park, Knutsford, CheshireTatton Park, Mereheath Drive, Knutsford, UK
Wed 04th August 2021
Starting at 18:45
- All marshals and staff within the event and around the course will be issued with PPE and wear gloves and a mask for the duration of the event.
- All race packs will be posted out ahead of the event and event communications will be sent via email in the lead up.
- There will not be a baggage drop within the event village, please limit the number of belongings you bring to the event and leave anything in the car during the race to reduce contact between runners and staff.
- There will be multiple hygiene stations around the event with hand sanitiser for all runners.
- You will see clear signage around the event village, please follow all signage and instructions from the marshals before, during and after the race.
- There will be a manned, and clearly marked, medical hub within the event village.
DURING THE RACE
- The race will start in waves based on your estimated finish time, with the faster runners at the start and slower near the back to avoid any congestion and the need to overtake on course.
- There will not be a water station on the course, if you need water during the race please bring your own. Bottles and camelbacks are permitted.
- If you need to overtake on the course please give a wide berth of at least 1 meter around any runners.
- Spitting and nasal clearance during the race is not permitted.
AFTER THE RACE
- Do not stop within the finish barriers. Please continue past the finish until you pass the medals and are in an open space.
- We ask that once you have collected your medal and water to leave the event village as soon as possible to avoid groups congregating within the event village.
You can also see the full Run Britain COVID-19 Guidance issued to Race Organisers online HERE.
Battle to get around the course to the finish line before the sun goes down. Each kilometre will be accurately marked out and we have plenty of helpers to keep you quite literally on track and encourage you on your way to that finish line. Come and join us for a unique race you will not forget!
Do it for charity
Included In Your Entry:
Unique venue themed medal
Chip timed results
Free official event photographs
Post race goodies and refreshments
Tatton Park, Ashley Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6QQ
How To Get There
By Car – You will need to enter Tatton Park from Ashley Road, having turned off Mereside Road – PLEASE NOTE this is not a usual entrance to the park. We will have marshals at the entrance.
Tatton Park is signposted from the M56 and M6. The entrance to the park is approximately half a mile from Knutsford Railway station. It is then recommend to follow the postcode WA16 6QQ – only once you reach the Knutsford area.
By bike – Cycle racks are available at both main entrances to Tatton Park. Please ensure you do not lock your bike to any of the fences on the course.
Due to limited parking space, can we please ask you to arrive with plenty of time before the event, and wherever possible, please car share. On arrival, our team will be showing you to the car park. We will require your cooperation to get everyone safely parked on the facility in a timely manner.
All entries will be assigned a number. Your number will be assigned on the Tuesday before the event, if you remember this number it will make collection super quick on the day.
To collect them you need to make your way down to the numbers desk between 5:30pm – 6:30pm. The earlier you get there, the more efficient we will be on the day.
There will be water provided at the 5k point of the race, and at the finish alongside some post race fruit and flapjacks!
During the race
We will have marshals all around the course as well as KM signs and arrows.
Results will be available on www.tatton10k.com after the race.
We will have a photographer taking a few snaps of the race and they will be on Facebook after the race so be sure to check it out and see if you can spot yourself.
Done this event?
First-hand event reviews from people who have been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.Add a review