Richmond Half Marathon @ Richmond RUNFEST
Reasons to Run the Richmond Half Marathon:
- An amazing medal is rewarded to every finisher - this year's will be a golden heart with British Heart Foundation who are the 2019 Charity of the Year.
- Receive a quality NIKE tech souvenir t-shirt including a Banksy inspired skyline of Kew Gardens
- Extra special this year - not only will runners be running through a World Heritage site, but this year they will also be running past dazzling Chihuly glass sculptures
- London's flattest half marathon
- The only chance to run inside the beautiful World Heritage Site - Kew Gardens.
- Free beer at the end!
- We have female and male cut t-shirts
- Course entertainment and music party after!
- Poshest baggage drop (inside the Nash Conservatory) - There are only two Nash Conservatories ever built. The other one is the Queen's swimming pool in Buckingham Palace.
*Your Kew Gardens 10K entry includes two FREE adult and UNLIMITED children's tickets into Kew Gardens (before the gates close at 8:45am)
Be part of London’s most exclusive event! The Richmond Half Marathon is part of a weekend which also includes the Richmond RUNFEST Marathon, and the Kew Gardens 10k, and Richmond 5K which all start within the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, and finish in the Old Deer Park in Richmond.
Do it for charity Race entries availableBOOK
Do it for charity 💛
Please select some charities from the list below for more information about how you can help their vital work. They will really appreciate your support.
Would you like your charity to appear here? Let us know firstname.lastname@example.org
First-hand event reviews from people who've been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.
It only takes a few seconds and every month we randomly select someone who has taken the time to write a review and send them a £50 Wiggle voucher.