Richmond Half Marathon @ Richmond RUNFEST
Kew GardensRichmond TW9 3AB, UK
Sun 12th September 2021
Arrive wearing a mask and keep this on until you get to the start line where you can dispose of your mask in bins provided. You do not have to wear this during the run.
Please wherever possible, do not bring any baggage to the event. This is to protect both yourself and our staff.
Please respect social distancing before, during and after the completion of your run.
Immediately upon finishing we request that you make your way to the Gardens exit where in Brentford Car Park you will find water, goody bags and medals. It is of critical importance that the area around the finish line is kept clear to ensure everyone’s safety.
We know you may want to congratulate other runners on a great run, but please refrain from doing so in a physical way!
Please remember to carry out a COVID-19 self assessment accessible at: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19.
The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- A high temperature - this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough - this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste - this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Importantly do not travel to the event if you have been contacted by Track and Trace, are experiencing any of the above symptoms or are awaiting the results of a test.
For more information please visit this NHS corona virus website. Click here
Be part of London’s most exclusive event! The Richmond Half Marathon is part of a weekend which also includes the Richmond RUNFEST Marathon, and the Kew Gardens 10k. The Half and Full Marathon start within the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, and finish in the Old Deer Park in Richmond.
Tour the gardens before passing historical assets including Ham House, Richmond Palace, Teddington Lock, and the meandering River Thames, finishing at a fantastic finish festival and fitness expo with live music in Old Deer Park.
- Amazing Medal
- Great Tech Tee (Women's Cut Also)
- Free Beer after the event
- Music After-Party (Free for the family)
- Free entry into Kew Gardens in the morning for supporters
How to Get There
Fast & Flat
See who else is doing this event