Wild Boundary Trail Run
The Wild Boundary Trail Run is a great way to take on a challenging 17 run over the hills and dells of the Chilterns, which takes in stunning views along ridgelines and down into beautiful ancient woodlands.
Trail running is a great way to escape into nature and also is a great all round work out. With multiple guides and a 1:10 guiding ratio you are in good hands. We match entrants by ability, and our guides provide trail running instruction and motivation along the way, without you having to worry about route finding.
The Chilterns are just 30 minutes North West of London. The event will start at 9am, at Musette's, Aldbury, which has free parking and is walking distance from Tring Station. The event will finish around 2pm (full details in your booking pack).
Individual Entry£59 BOOK
THE RUN THE WILD COVID-19 REFUND GUARANTEE:
At Run the Wild we are passionate about getting you out onto the trails. If you book directly with us on any of our trips after the 1st May 2020, and if Run the Wild have to cancel or postpone a trip due to COVID-19 government restrictions, you can either postpone your place free of charge or receive a full refund. This is in addition to our Terms & Conditions.
We are following current UK Government guidelines in delivering trail running trips. They are conducted in line with England Athletics guidelines to ensure your safety. In addition, you will need to carry with you (not wear) on all of our trips until further notice a vapour resistant face mask (we will have these for sale for £2 if you arrive without one) and personal alcohol-based hand gel as well as adhering to current social distancing guidelines.
All UK events are held in the outdoors with no requirement to be indoors at any time. All clients are asked to confirm they are exhibiting no symptoms prior to coming to a Run the Wild event, and are required to carry a vapour resistant face mask (checked on arrival), and hand gel. All participant contact details are recorded which can be shared upon request with the government’s Test and Trace initiative. All guides carry a mask and hand sanitisers, and have been briefed on COVID-19 protocols in case of an emergency situation where the administering of first aid is required. In line with England Athletics guidance, and the provision of a COVID-19 secure environment, groups will be limited to a maximum of 12 clients per run leader/coach or when relevant will reflect any changes to the guidelines. We typically operate at a much lower guide to client ratio than this limit. These precautions will enable the continued safe running of our trips, thank you.
What we ask of you, the client:
- Please do not attend any of our trips if you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, or if someone in your household is and requires you to self-isolate.
- Ensure you carry a vapour resistant face mask and personal alcohol-based hand gel, as you run.
- Please remain in your vehicle until you are asked to meet your run guide.
- Adhere to current social distancing guidelines before, during and after your run, with regards to other runners, and other trails users and members of the public.
- Good hygiene must be practised at all times. This includes bringing your own hand sanitiser, keeping the touching of gates to an absolute minimum, and a strict policy of no spitting while running.
- Please check your local government guidelines in regards to travel, public transport and overnight accommodation.
A Lead Runner for the team, with you every step of the way
Trail technique instruction from experienced guides
Information about the local area and environment
Run the Wild tech t-shirt
17 miles of amazing scenery!
A well stocked refreshment stop along the route tops off this great day out!
What's not included:
Personal insurance (recommended)
Travel to / from Tring Station
You will need to arrange your own transport to the start of the adventure in Aldbury, but there are regular trains from London Euston to Tring Station, which take around 40 minutes, and it's only a short walk to the meeting point.
There is also an onsite free car park should you prefer to drive.
Musette Cafe, Church Farm, Station Rd, Aldbury, Tring HP23 5RS
- Face mask
- Hand sanitiser
- Wicking top and shorts or leggings
- Socks (eg: Injinji)
- Trail running shoes (sufficient tread)
WEATHER DEPENDENT ITEMS:
- Lightweight waterproof jacket
- Sun hat / cap
- Warm hat and gloves
- Fully Charged Mobile Phone including the numbers for the Lead Runners, Event Director as well as appropriate emergency services (charge before use and make sure it's in a waterproof case or bag)
- Lightweight, comfortable running pack (max 12 litres)
- Water Bottles / Bladder
- Snacks to sustain you for the planned route
- Waterproof bags / dry bags to keep stuff dry
- Whistle (normally found attached to your bag)
- Personal first aid kit (eg: blister packs, sunscreen, inhaler etc)
Please note: we will not be checking your kit on the day, but we highly recommend you bring these items for your safety.
First-hand event reviews from people who’ve been there, done that and got the breathable T-shirt, really help everyone choose their next event.
Write a review and you’ll be entered into a monthly draw to win a pair of running shoes of your choice from Pro:Direct Running.